Although the Hawaiian Islands are not an all-inclusive destination, they are non-the-less an amazing choice for a tropical beach vacation. Visions of tropical palm trees swaying in the breeze, drinks in coconut shells and hula dancers create a vision of the ultimate tropical paradise. As the saying goes " there's really no place on earth like Hawaii ". With 5 main islands each offering a unique experience the discoveries are endless. Hawaii's destinations offer enough to fill anyone's bucket list. From crystal blue waters, to beautiful beaches of green and black, to amazing sunsets and lava-rock deserts, and a culture full of welcoming aloha the islands will not disappoint.
Some of the top reasons to visit Hawaii are:
1. Hawaii has some of the best weather anywhere in the world. The temperature remains relatively steady throughout the year.
2. With over 750 miles of shoreline all of which are public beaches, you're sure to find a beach that's perfect for you, be it white sand beaches, yellow sand beaches, black sand beaches, red sand beaches and even one green sand beach.
3. The volcanoes. The Big Island is home to Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes, is also one of the best places on earth to see flowing lava.
4. Everyone's favorite ocean critter lives here, The Honu aka The Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle.
5. No language barriers. No need to learn a whole new language, English is commonly spoken. And no doubt you will pick up some common Hawaiian phrases along the way. You'll get to say 'Aloha' every day and learn a whole range of other cool sounding words like 'A hui hou' – until we meet again!
There are 5 main islands in the Hawaiian chain that are open to tourism and each one of the islands offers a totally different experience:
- Want to visit Pearl Harbor, Waikiki Beach, a pineapple plantation and like big city nightlife, shopping and great food? Oahu also know as "The Gathering Place" is your answer!
- Are you looking for quaint towns with "mom and pop" shops, migrating humpback whales and viewing sunsets from the top of a mountain? Maui the "Valley Isle" sounds perfect!
- Want to get away from it all and experience Hawaii for its raw natural beauty and laid-back island culture? Then there is no better place for you to go to than the island of Lanai. In a place with no stop lights, no traffic jams, world-class resorts, and some of the world's most unique sights, Lanai island is like a paradise within a paradise.
- Do you love to hike, paddle board, kayak and be stunned with the most breathtaking scenery on the planet? Enjoy Hawaii's only navigable river, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific: and the amazing Napali Cliffs. You would love Kauai, the "Garden Isle"!
- Are you the type who is fascinated by nature, history and scientific wonders? The Big Island of Hawaii offers active volcanoes, telescope observatories on top of snow-capped mountains, and historical and religious landmarks. Not to mention coffee plantations and botanical gardens. The big island is your island for adventure.
How in the world can you decide which island, or islands, are for you? Well, that's where I come in! I've helped many couples and families plan their vacations to Hawaii and I'm sure every one of them will tell you they have developed a special little place in their heart for these beautiful islands. I'm here to help you with the planning process and make sure that your special trip is custom-crafted just for YOU and your desires! Hawaii is not a one-size-fits-all destination...and you deserve to be sure that your priceless vacation time and money are spent on the trip that is just right FOR YOU!